Thursday, December 15, 2011

Juiceology Review

I was given the opportunity to sample two of Juiceology's delicious and all-natural juices. Juiceology is the first and only all-natural juice with fresh whole grain extracts and 20% DV fiber. I have to say, I was a little apprehensive about trying Juiceology. While I love fresh fruit, I usually don't find fruit drinks tauted as being healthy taste good, and reading that the nutrients in the extracts in Juiceology come from oats, barley, and brown rice. Whole grains in a fruit juice?  So, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Peach Mango was REALLY good. I shared it with my 3yr old whom really enjoyed it too. While I tried the second juice I was sent which was Blueberry Acai, I didn't like it. Mind you, I don't like Blueberry's in general so I'm not the best judge of taste for this one. My son really enjoyed the Blueberry Acai though. There are many benefits to drinking Juiceology:


While I'm glad I got to sample Juiceology, I'm thoroughly disappointed to find that if I wanted to purchase any I'd have to travel 3 hours to LA. These juices are so good and I love how great they are for my body and general health. Currently, Juiceology can be purchased in Southern California stores Ralphs, Gelson's, and Bristol Farms. If you reside in Southern California and you would like to know if Juiceology in carried in your area you can find out here. Luckily, they are expanding across the US and will be available in other states soon. Juiceology retails for $2.99. To stay on top of when Juiceology will be available in your area you can "LIKE" their Facebook page for updates. Pure Juiceology on Facebook


*I was sent a sample of Juiceology  for review consideration. I was not paid for this review. All Opinions are my own and 100% honest*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)