Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dancing Deer Baking CO. #Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for that something special to offer guests at a Holiday party? I have the perfect company to fulfill that. It's Dancing Deer Baking CO, gourmet brownies, cookies, squares, cakes and cookies. Dancing Deer Baking CO makes all-natural, certified kosher goods from scratch. Dancing Deer Baking CO's Chocolate Chunk Brownies were just voted America's Best Brownie in a "brownie blind taste test" in a national consumer survey.

I recieved an Brownie Sampler which contained Dancing Deer's Caramel Pecan, Chocolate Chunk, and Peanut Butter Brownies. I have to tell you hands down Dancing Deer Baking CO makes the best brownies I have ever had. I kid you not, these brownies are amazing! So moist and delicious. You can taste that they are made from scratch and with only the best ingredients. They are all so good that I can't decide which is my favorite. I love Chocolate, but I hate it when something is too sweet. I didn't have a problem with any of these brownies being overly sweet. They are just the right richness, you can taste all the ingredients. I think I may be addicted, but I'm happy to report that several of my local health food stores carry Dancing Deer Baking CO so I will never have to go without again, and I look forward to trying there cookies, and other products.


  You can find which of your local stores carry Dancing Deer Baking CO here "Stores" Can't find a store near you to try out the deliciousness for yourself? Have no fear you can purchase Dancing Deer Baking CO products directly from their website Dancing Deer Baking CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)