Friday, December 16, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review

 I received the imPress Press-on Manicure nails in my Influenster Voxbox and while I thought they looked cute, I wasn't so sure about them. I mean we all remember the old press on nails. You know the ones that always popped right off as soon as you tried to go about your regular everyday activities. I put the imPress Press-on Nails this morning following the simple directions and started to gingerly go about my morning routine. I soon started to just do things normally, soon realizing that these baby's weren't about to pop right off. I did everything I normally do including showering and washing my hands several times. Yep, they stayed on. That being said I wouldn't recommend soaking your hands in water or anything as that would most likely make them come off. It's now 7PM, and I just took them off. I put them on about 8AM this morning, not one of them was close to coming off. I took them off simply because  I wasn't crazy about the design (Space Cadet) on them. I have to say I'm amazed and truly impressed, I never thought press-on nails could  be this strong or this easy to use.


Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Press-on Manicure Nails can be found at most mass retailers, and drugstores. The solid nails retail for $5.99 and the prints are sold for $7.99. They are sold 24 in a pack  and I will be on the look out for them at my local stores. I really love the imPress Press-on Nails and after looking at all 36 colors and designs I can't wait to try more. You can check them out for yourself here impressmanicure.com.

*I received  this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)