Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Influenster Holiday Voxbox Opening


 If you are not familiar with Influenster it is a website that offers you free products to try out. Yep, 100% free! I have been a member of Influenster for 6 months and have already received to boxes filled with free products! I love it! So much fun and all you have to do is sign up and do simple surveys to earn badges. I have badges simply for being a mommy, and others for being a dog owner and another for being a cat owner. Easy breezy. I just recieved my Holiday Voxbox today and I'm so excited to share its contents with you. Here is what was in my box:


  • imPress Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails
  • Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap 2 bars(smells so good)
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Strawberry Souffle
  • New York Color Liquid Shine in Nude York City
  • Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
  • LaraBar
 I can't wait to try these products and share them with you. I highly recomend signing up for Influenster. I have had so much fun trying out the products I get sent. To sign up for Influenster head here: www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)