Saturday, October 08, 2011

Mixbook Holiday Cards!


My camera does this Holiday card no justice.

My personal gretting
The back of my card.
It's that time of year again. Time to get ready for the Holidays and that includes getting your holiday greeting cards made up and ready to ship out. We are all probably familiar with the holiday greeting "cards" that aren't really cards at all, but simply photo's with holiday greetings printed on them. I have gotten these before too, because I couldn't afford to actually shell out the money it takes to get real greeting cards printed. Well now I know about Mixbook. I can make personal holiday greeting cards with several photos for as low as 31 cents a piece! You can even mix and match with several different card designs in one order. I had so much fun making our holiday cards this year. You can literally personalize everything on your card and there are so many designs to choose from. Mixbook also offers photo editing tools to fix or change your pictures. You can choose a flat card or a traditional folded card, and Mixbook's cards come as thick card stock, not flimsy photo paper. You have the choice of a glossy or matte finish.  You definitely get your moneys worth. I will be coming back next year and for Mother's day.
You can make your Holiday greeting cards on Mixbook's website here Holiday Greetings.  You can also visit and connect with them on their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mixbook and their Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mixbook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)