Friday, October 21, 2011

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner

 The Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner is one of my loves from the New Beauty TestTube. This stuff is amazing! This product is designed to help remove blackhead. I have used it to remove blackheads and on breakouts. You can actually see it working. When first applied it is a clear liquid, but as it dries it becomes white, then light blue when it is ready to be taken off. When I say that you can see it working, I mean it. As it starts to tighten your pores you will start to see the oils it is pushing out of your skin. It is amazing and I love it.  
This photo is from the Dr. Brandt Website.
  What I don't love about this product? The high price tag. If it wasn't $45.00 for 1.00 oz, I would be all over it. I will be on the look out though for a dupe of this product at a more affordable price. Do you know of any products similar to this?  If this is in your price range, I do recommend it. You can find this and other Dr. Brandt products here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I have been looking for something awesome for my skin. The price is a bti steap though. *sigh*

    I am hosting another giveaway for Baby Tone DVDs....and thought you might be interested. It is a great gift for a new mom who would love to workout with their baby while bonding. Would love it if you could stop by! http://getittogetherdomina.blogspot.com/2011/10/baby-tone-dvd-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots No7 Beautiful Pore Vacuum Mask!! Around $20 and your skin looks and feels exactly the same as when you use Dr Brandt. Only difference is that it's a peel off mask. It's one of my new all time favorite products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)