Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion

The Medi-Matte lotion is another product I received in my New Beauty TestTube. I cannot tell how amazing this product is. I LOVE IT! I have tried endless products that claimed to control oil with minimal or zero results. I was under the impression that my face was just an uncontrollable oil slick. So, as you can imagine I was hopeful but not expecting much.  I'm so happy to report that Cosmedicine's Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion does an amazing job at controlling oil and keeping my face matte longer. My makeup stays on much longer before I need to blotch with matting papers.  I have been using the Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion as a primer before I put on my makeup for the day.
  Here is what Cosmedicine says about their product :

Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion eliminates excess oil, controls shine for 8 hours - and provides the hydration that oily skin needs to become balanced over time. This smart mattifier doesn’t absorb oil and sit on the skin. Instead, it actually works on a molecular level to flash oil off of the skin’s surface. The result? Beautiful, matte, shine-free skin all day long. With continued use, skin becomes less oily as skin is hydrated where it needs it and becomes balanced. Even better, Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion protects skin with SPF 20 and UVA/UVB protection – and antioxidants to fight free radicals. The perfect one-stop solution for oily skin! 1.35 fl oz

  So if you have oil skin and are looking for something that works. I highly recommend Cosmedicine's  Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion. My only problem is that it is only the pricey side, a whopping $42 for 1.35 fl oz. :( I get it. It's crazy expensive because they use quality ingredients that work, but come on! Definitely worth the price tag if you can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)