Day 8 is eight fears. This one is a hard one. I don't know that I have 8 fears
- An unhappy, unfulfilled child
- Public Places ( I was diagnosed as Agoraphobic at 15. I have made great strides since then. This blog being a big one, as well as Youtube.)
- Cotton from Medicine Bottles. Yep I'm weird. I don't find regular cotton balls as disturbing but I don't even like to touch the cotton that comes out of the bottles if I can at all avoid it.
- Unfortunately I fear to much about what others think
- The pitch black dark (yeah I said it)
- Rodents( is a possum considered a rodent? If not, it should be...)
- Strange Dogs.....