Friday, July 22, 2011

Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Face Wash and Mask

Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Face Wash & Mask By Shea Terra Organics 4oz $18.00
 If you read the last post you'll know that this is one of the products from the July Eco Emi package. I was really eager to try this mask. I'll try anything at this point as my skin has been breaking out lately because of the summer heat and humidity. It has been pretty humid and my already oily skin has become more so.  
 The instructions on this bottle tell you to apply this soap in circular motions onto your face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. It stated that you may experience tingling. I would call it more of a slight burning, not too uncomfortable though. The "tingling" only lasted for a short while, and was replaced by the usual tightness that comes with a drying facial mask. Eco Emi states, "This natural formula is like micro-dermabrasion in a bottle, without the abrasion." The bottle tells you that you may also experience some redness. I however didn't have any. My face felt very dry after. I don't know that this is something that I would use often as although I'm not experiencing redness there are areas of my face, especially around my nose that feel raw. I do plan on continuing to use it. I think I'll space it out to once a week or even once every other week and shorten the amount of time I leave it on, to deep clean my pores. I don't know that I'll actually be purchasing this products full size especially at $18.00 for 4oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)