Saturday, July 23, 2011

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser Review

 I received a 1 fl oz sample of Philosophy's Purity Made Simple One Step Cleanser in my July Birchbox. Purity is one of, if not the biggest seller in philosophy's line and I have heard a lot about it, good and bad.  Philosophy's website says,  "Our award-winning daily facial skin cleanser is formulated to gently cleanse, tone, and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin". While this cleanser removed my makeup I didn't feel it worked as well others. My face definitely felt tight after cleansing. I felt that the formula was slightly on the watery side and left my face feeling dry. After about three days my face started to break out. At which point I stopped using it and went back to my old cleanser. Frankly, I feel Philosophy is a little over hyped. I've used several of their body washes and lotions in the past, they smell really great but don't really do much in the way of hydrating or moisturizing. This is one product and brand that is just not for me. Prices for this cleanser range from $10.00 all the way up to $47.50.(Did you just choke a little? That's alright, so did I) Thank Goodness for samples, this is one I will not be purchasing. If you would like to purchase Philosophy you can find it on their website. They are actually having a Christmas in July sale 30% off select holiday items. Hey, at least they smell good. lol
    Thank You for reading!! Please Subscribe, Follow or BOTH :) XOXO~Kristy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)