Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eco Emi July


 I have to say that so far between Birchbox and Eco Emi, Eco Emi has come out on top in every way. I love the products that come in my box every month. I have been introduced to companies and products I'm really loving and actually buying. So onto what was in my July box along with Christine's message. My reviews as always will come later after I have had a chance to use them.

 "Hi, Everyone! I hope you enjoy your July box. Enclosed ate eco friendly drawstring bags stamped with water based non toxic ink. Your tissue is out of 100% recycled papers and your information cards are created from recycled papers and soy ink. We also added a small sprinkle of shimmery stars to add a magical touch. I wanted to have a box with a bit of a dreamy whimsical feel, I just love a bit of fantasy! July and August will be the last boxes for summer and them on to Autumn which will be our September and October boxes. I can't wait! Warmest, Founder of Eco Emi Christine"
Fortune Cookie Soap with Lavender Essential Oils by Fortune Cookie Soap 1.5 oz $2.75 per soap(prices vary) : This soap smells amazing and it is so cute.   














Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion by JR Watkins 11 fl oz $9.99
Cinnamints by Vermints 1.4 oz tin $2.90
Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Fash Wash and Mask by Shea Terra Organics 4oz $18.00
Organic Vanilla Mint Lip Moisturizer Balm by Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques $8.50 15fl oz

Organic Raw Extra Virgin coconut Oil by Artisana $13.89 15oz
Sal black Olive Bath Salts by Verdura Botanica $10.00 per pound (These smell amazing!)
Neem Herbal Shampoo by Auromere Ayurvedic $10.95 8fl oz
Floor Cleaner by Naturally Its Clean & Enzyme Fresh Home $6.30 16oz 
Not pictured are:
  • Body Washes by Dr. Hauschka $19.95 5.2 fl oz
  • $5.00 gift card from Mother Tongue Fair trade organic Apparel
 Reviews for all these products to come. If you would like to order your own Eco Emi subscription please head HERE. Thank You for reading. Please follow and Subscribe. xoxo~Kristy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)