Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To TestTube or Not to TestTube?

This is a big question on my mind lately. The NewBeauty TestTube is a tube (literally) filled with deluxe samples and a couple full size products that comes out seasonally. It is quite a bit more pricey than my new obsession the Birchbox but its only four times a year. You pay $29.95 plus shipping which is $8.95, I believe. For me these are big splurges as I like good prices not over the top expensive. Not, to say that I wouldn't be buying this stuff if my pocket was a little fatter. LOL. However, I like the idea of being able to try out these high priced products for around 38 bucks every couple months, you know walk in the shoes of my wealthier contemporaries. So, I suppose I'll let you know when I finally make up my mind if I can stretch my budget to include the New Beauty TestTube.

Heres the link: http://testtube.newbeauty.com/

If you enjoyed this post I would love for you to become a subscriber or follower! Don't miss out on the next post! XOXO ~Kristy~
UPDATE: I have decided against ordering The New Beauty TestTube as it seems to be marketed toward older woman and seems to have mostly anti-aging things. At 25 that is not one of my main concerns. Well, and I can't afford it. Especially since June is a big month as far as birthdays, Father's Day, and a Babyshower. So no TestTube for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)