Friday, May 06, 2011

Target Shopping Trip with Coupons

So, I finally went on a trip to shop with my coupons. I have to say that I was rather nervous as I've read about people being treated badly as soon as they pulled their coupons out. So, I get to Target with my list and all my coupons. This particular trip was made a bit of a pain by the fact that my local Target is being remodeled and everything was in a different spot and harder to find. Was thankful that I shop with a list or I probably would have forgotten most of the items that I really needed, in my confusion. So I got everything on my list and I was proud of myself because there were only two or three items that I didn't have any coupons for. All in all I saved $45 which to me is awesome, EVERY penny counts. That was 45 extra dollars that I had to get my Mother something awesome for Mother's Day. It was a great shopping trip and I found it to be great fun. I had a great cashier who was very friendly and we talked about the TLC show Extreme Couponing as she rang me up. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love shopping at Target because you can use manufacture coupons and Target coupons on the same item!

    Maureen
    maureen.tenney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)