Monday, May 23, 2011

All This For Under 10 Bucks!


Yes, that's right. That's nine products for $10.35 with tax and shipping. I ordered them from e.l.f. (eyes,lips,face) I read that you can find this brand in Target and some drugstores but I have yet to see them. Most likely because I haven't actually looked. Their products range from $1 to I believe it was $6. With the majority of their products priced at $1. I was skeptical. I mean come on their only $1 how good could they be. I haven't had a chance to sample more than two of the lip glosses. One was the Plumping Lip Glaze in Wink Pink and it seemed to have the same effect as its higher priced drugstore competitors. It gave a minty tingly sensation that did plump my lips a little. Not bad for a buck right? The other being the Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy, that I'm still wearing now and I'm loving. It has a soft vanilla flavor. Another dollar product.
Here's what I got:
Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy
Lip Plumping Glaze in Wink Pink
Lip Plumping Glaze in Oasis
Lip Plumping Glaze in Fuchsia Fanatic
Lip Plumping Glaze in Mauve Berry
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Lipstick in Seduction
Fan Brush
Free Gift of Brightening Eye Quad (All the colors are actually very pigmented)

When I get a chance to try them all I will give a full review. The Mailman just dropped them off, but I couldn't resist sharing a little.
If you enjoyed this post, I would love for you to become a follower. Until next time. XOXO ~Kristy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)