Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer 2012 Beautyfix Review


 I was lucky enough to get a review for the Summer Beautyfix shipment, and I am so glad I did because while I loved it before it has gotten so much better. Well, at least it seems that way to me. The last time I reviewed which was last Sept. 2011, Beautyfix offered makeup but there were more skin care products to choose from then cosmetics. This time there were a lot more makeup products mixed in.

 Beautyfix a service from the Dermstore offers up to $400 in Beauty products for only $49.99+free shipping. Products are chosen for you by a panel of experts after you take a quick survey.  What sets it apart from other beauty subscription services is that while a panel of experts choose products they think would best suit you and your needs, YOU get to pick from a large list of those products. So you're never disappointed and stuck with products you won't use. Beautyfix only ships seasonally, four times a year. Once signed up you will get billed automatically for each new shipment. You can cancel or suspend your subscription any time you would like with a simple phone call.

 So what was in my Beautyfix box this time?

  • Stila: Set & Correct $34
  • Raw Natural Minerals: in Warm Glow $25
  • Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper: in Milan $25
  • Skindinavia Finishing Spray: $29
  • Bare Ease Prep Kit: $25
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: $3.99
  • Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer Sample: Approx Value: $14
  • Becca Resurfacing Primer Sample: Approx Value: $15 
Total Value: $170.99!
 Now that is a value! $170 worth of product for $50 and that doesn't include the value of the cosmetic bag that always comes complimentary with your Beautyfix shipments. I love everything I chose and I cannot wait to try everything out. 
 To sign up to receive Beautyfix, head to there website: beautyfix.com

*I received a sample shipment of this Summers Beautyfix in order facilitate this review. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)