Petitebox is from GlossyBox, which happens to be my new favorite monthly beauty subscription service, so I had a feeling that Petitebox would not disappoint. Petitebox is a monthly subscription service for expectant mothers and babies aged 0-12 months. Just like its sister service all samples are truly deluxe, luxury samples. Each Box includes 4-7 samples. Glossybox is $25 a month and includes free shipping.
“Products are lovingly curated by our team of experts and designed specifically to your stage of pregnancy (from week 17) or age of your baby (up to 12 months old)”
I’m not sure what the age of the baby my box was made for as it’s not listed on the card. Let’s take a look at what was included in my Petitebox:
- Satsuma Designs: Bamboo Flannel Wash Clothes and Reusable Wipe Duo Full Price $7.00 From bath time to meal time and in between, Satsuma Designs bamboo flannel wash clothes and wipes are the perfect clean up tool.
- Beaba Babycook Seasoning Ball: Full Size Priced at $4.95; a silicone ball designed to infuse herbs and spices into baby’s homemade food, allowing for the discovery of new tastes while avoiding pieces in baby’s meal.
- Under The Nile Egyptian cotton Toy: Full Size $8.00; Perfect toy for little hands to grip and safe for little mouths to chew on. Made and stuffed with the finest 100% Organic Egyptian cotton.
- The Good Home Company Organic Hand Sanitizer: Full Size $6.00; the perfect companion in your purse or diaper bag. This travel sized Hand Sanitizer is a great way to keep your hands clean and fresh smelling.
- The Good Home Company Sheet and Clothing Spray: Full Size $12.00; Simply Spray this sheet and clothing spray on your pillow case, sheets, or clothing to release a delightful scent for you to enjoy.
- Artisan Naturals Luxury Skin and Body Care Soothing Aloe Face Cleanser: Full Size $25.00 for 4fl.oz Approx Sample Value is $6.25 1fl.oz; a mild face wash with lemon and neroli for all skin types that is toxin free and sulfate free, extra gentle in a travel size package.
- Aloe Baby Tender Defender: Full Size $16.00 4oz, Approx Value of Sample Unknown; Tender Defender provides a bio-active, nutritive layer to support skin as it heals, acting as a base coat beneath barrier creams when rash is present. Use this multi use travel pack for when you are on the go.
Approx Value of this Petitebox is $44.00
I don’t currently have a small baby but if I did I would definitely be subscribed to Petitebox. As I mentioned before, I receive their sister box the Glossybox and I have yet to be disappointed. Great company that truly gives you more than what you pay for and knows what it means to provide deluxe and luxury samples. That being said Petitebox is currently not excepting new subscriptions, after their June boxes ship they will be going on "maternity leave" to sort out some shipping issues. It is worth getting on the waiting list.
You can subscribe to their Newsletter to be notified when new subscription spots open up. Head to Petitebox’s Website for more information and to sign up for their newsletter.