a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’m always looking for ways to incorporate fun into learning for my 3 year old. So when I learned about Babbabox, I knew I had to try it. What is it, you ask?
“A subscription box delivered monthly with ALL the physical materials plus know-how content to really engage with your kids. Each month features a new theme-based box filled with activities, knowledge, and experiences that encompass all the ways kids love to learn!”
The theme of the box that my son and myself received is “Gratitude.” There are so many activities included in this box and Babbabox really does include EVERTHING you will need to do and create all the activities. You will not need to go out and purchase anything. In every Babbabox there are items to help children: Create, Explore, Story Tell, and Connect. In our Babbabox we received.
Create: 3 Gratitude Projects
- Serving Tray Activity which includes: Serving Tray, Green Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush, and Paint Cup w/lid.
- Personalized Trivot/Hotpad which includes: Corkboard, & 4 Sticker Sheets
- Thank You Cards which includes: 2 Fun Shaped Cards, 2 Pre-Stamped Envelopes, 2 Sheets of Foam Stickers, Sheet of Eye Stickers, 2 Tree of Thanks Card Craft Kits, 2 Sheets of Glue Dots, 2 Sheets of Ways to Say Thank in for a Game of “Memory”, My Gratitude Thank You Tree Sheet, 2 Plain Envelopes, and 12 Mini Markers in Assorted Colors.
Explore: With a Gratitude Journal
- Blank Journal
- Disposable Camera
Story Tell: By “Giving Thanks” to Nature’s Gifts
- Giving Thanks By Jonathan London
Connect: Enjoy Gratitude-Themed Digital Content
- Design ‘Thank You’ cookies with the “Cookie Doodle” App and share/email them to friends and family.
For Mom/Dad: 2 Satchels of Tea and a Tea Infuser “to share in a moment of Gratitude with someone special”
I first took our Babbabox aside to take pictures for this blog post. Then I sat my son down and let him open the box. I really wish that I would have recorded his reaction to opening the Babbabox because his excitement over everything in the box was awesome and extremely infectious. The first thing he wanted to do was pull out the camera and take pictures. At 3 his ability to get anything in frame is lacking but with a little help he was able to figure it out. Then it was on to Creating our Serving Tray. What child doesn’t get excited about painting something, especially when it includes getting to paint their hands? We had such a great time! TOGETHER!
We haven’t gotten to the other activities but I know my son is going to love them. I really appreciate that not only is he learning but the activities are really thought out and engaging. He may not realize that he is learning but he is. That being said I’m not sure how much he is learning about “Gratitude” from the activities but I know that they are made to improve cognitive skills. He will definitely learn something about Giving Thanks from the book that was included. I like that all the Create items are going to make really great keepsakes.
There are a few options when subscribing. You can subscribe monthly which is $29.99 a month, Annually which is $299.99(2 Free Boxes), And Babbabox is currently offering The Summer Survival Pack which is $89.97 for the first 3 months and $29.99 after that. With everything that is included in your Babbabox every month you are definitely getting your money’s worth, and your child has something special to look forward to every month.
Interested in giving your child the Babbabox? Babbabox has given Kristy’s Place readers a 20% Off Discount Code for all BabbaCo Products! Use code: KRP20OFF. Order here.
Enter to win a Babbabox!
* I received a sample of Babbabox to facilitate this review. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. Giveaway sponsored by BabbaCo*