Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sigma Makeup Worldwide FREE SHIPPING for Black Friday!!

 Hey all! I just want to share that for Black Friday Sigma will be having free shipping worldwide. What a deal. Sigma brushes are in my opinion some of the very best and they are synonymous with quality. This Friday is a great time to make a purchase with them. On my wishlist? The Synthetic Essential Kit. I have been pining away for this kit.
The offer is valid from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST) on Friday November 25th. Enter the FREE shipping code "BF2011" at checkout starting at 9:00 am on November 25th. What are you waiting for? Head over to Sigma!  Oh, I almost forgot you always get a free gift when you purchase $30 or more on the Sigma Website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)