Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer

Photo Credit: Jouer Cosmetics
I did a very quick review on this with my September Birchbox. I'm so glad that I got the sample and didn't  buy the full size product. It is touted as a conditioning, and lip plumping gloss. It has Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil. I do find the Jouer Lip treatment, to be conditioning, so it does deliver on that promise. What it didn't deliver on was the lip enhancement. My lips felt like I had just been given a shot of Novacane, but with no actual plumping. For 14 dollars I say, save your money and purchase a regular conditioning lip balm for much cheaper with the same results(I love Burt's Bees). Oh, and can I just say that I felt it was very telling in Birchbox's Youtube video that one of the girls confessed to having the same Jouer Lip Enhancer in her purse for a year. If it was as good as she claimed wouldn't she have used it up by now? Just Sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)