Saturday, September 10, 2011

Influenster Naturals Voxbox Opening!

So, a while ago I posted a list of websites where I get freebies. The best ones require a little bit of work but they are well worth it and so much fun. My favorites are BzzAgent and Influenster. With both these websites you take surveys and write reviews in order to get to a higher level where you can receive products to try and review. I have done several reviews for companies through BzzAgent but this is my first Influenster Voxbox! Yay! It was a long night we had our first storm in a long while with very loud thunder that kept us all up. So I had a very fussy toddler today and this was just what the doctor ordered. To become an Influenster and earn Voxboxes too head to their website. http://www.influenster.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my site Kristy. I am a new friend.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy! I just got my first VoxBox too! I am with BzzAgent & Influenster as well. Still very new with both. Cynthia, from vB :)
    Life by Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)