Saturday, April 16, 2011

Diamond Candles!!!!

This post is a little late. I got my Diamond Candles this past week.I received them about a week after I placed my order. I'm very impressed with the candles themselves. They come in a very nice, thick glass container. I ordered the Dusk and the Sunwashed. Both smell amazing! The Dusk is kind of a softer mens cologne smell, kinda like mens cologne mixed with baby powder,  and the Sunwashed literally smells like fresh clothes right out of the dryer. I knew going in that there was a very good chance that I would not get a Diamond, but I was still slightly disappointed. This doesn't stop me from wanting more though. I love candles and lite them around my house everyday. The quality of these candles is very good, so a candle worth buying without the Diamond. But!, this is why they are my new obsession they are great candles but with an extra surprise inside. I've seen it written many times on both their Facebook page and their website by many different women. "It's like Cracker Jacks for big girls!" My next choices in candles are Apple Slice and Lemon Lavender. They have also stated that they will be releasing new scents in time for Mother's Day! One of which has been revealed as Cupcake. Awesome cause that happens to be one of my favorite candle scents. Alright here are the links to their pages. Go check em' out!

Diamond Candles Facebook

www.diamondcandles.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)