Thursday, April 14, 2011

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and NaturLuxe Lip Balm

'm a BzzAgent and I received my Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation and lip balm samples about three days ago. I do very much like this foundation, it has a lightweight feel and it smells really great and fresh. I had one problem with it and that was that there is no powder in the NatureLuxe line of products and as a woman with oily skin I like to use powder so I used my regular Covergirl translucent powder which I think kinda defeats the whole purpose of using lightweight natural ingredients if I'm just going to put a regular powder on top. So my only wish is that they would come out with a natural powder to go along with it. I'd also like to add that it is really lightweight which is going to be great for summer as I live in a very hot area. Overall I like this product and I can see myself using it regularly. As for the lip balm it added a light tint and did a great job at moisturizing my lips and keeping them moisturized for a couple hours. I however am not a fan of balms and prefer more color. I would recommend the balm for those who like tinted balms though. Good products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)