**If you sign up, I would love for you to let them know that Kristy's Place Reviews referred you.**
My July Starbox from Starlooks came in and I couldn't be more excited! If your not familiar with Starbox it is a monthly beauty subscription service, delivering you 3-4 full size Starlooks cosmetic products every month. With Starlooks you never get samples; unlike other monthly beauty subscriptions you will always get nothing but full size products, and it's ALL makeup. This is my second month of receiving Starbox and it is safe to say that it has become my favorite beauty subscription service. The quality of Starlooks products are really good. The eye shadows and blushes are finely milled and very pigmented. Last months products have made there way into my daily makeup routine and I'm positive that July's products will do the same.
So what was in July's Starbox?
- Tendergloss Lipstick in Citron-$11: We definitely didn't hold back on the bright colors for this Starbox! This ultra-moisturizing, tinted lipstick has the perfect amount of color application for your long day at the beach. Tangerine is hot for summer this year! Glistening, medium coverage, half-pigment, half-glossy, tendergloss is saturated with gold flecks and includes a natural SPF 15! (This is a color that I never would have chosen for myself. Frankly, I was intimidated by it, but I'm so glad it was in the Starbox because I love it, and it's so flattering on me.)
- Eyeshadow in Gold Dust-$9: Gold is the color of luxury. Our Shadows feel incredibly satiny and glide over the lid with a beautiful even coverage. Not too yellow, yet not too copper in tone,this shadow is perfect for all over the lid of the eye to add a pop of color to any neutral or glam look. Or, apply as a highlighter to the inside corner of the eye, the bottom lid lash line, or under the brow bone.
- Blush Compact in Classy-$15: What!??! A FULL SIZED BLUSH. Yes we don't know about you, but we can't finish off any makeup look properly without the perfect highlight for the cheek bone. So, we included our favorite FULL SIZE highlighting blush. Glides over any other color used on the cheek for that incredible reflection and glisten that you see on our Looksbook beach models.
- Suprise! We know you to take your makeup with you poolside or to the sand, so we've included a gorgeous compact mirror. ALSO: every Starbox comes with a mystic quartz crystal. These crystals attract energy, help maintain focus, and are the ultimate symbol of beauty.
TOTAL VALUE: $35!
|Citron Tendergloss, Gold Dust Eyeshadow, Classy Blush|
Starbox costs $15+ S/H of $1.98 a month or you can purchase the full year at $170. Find Starlooks on their website: www.starlooks.com (if you sign up for Starbox I would love it if you let them Kristy's Place Reviews referred you) as well as their Facebook page.
* I received a sample of June's Starbox from Starlooks for the purposes of this review. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest*