In my obsessive search for the newest monthly beauty subscription boxes, I came across one for children on Youtube. It’s called Wittlebee and it is a monthly subscription of clothing for infants and small children sized Newborn to 5T. I knew I had to try it. I’ve never seen a service catered to children and I generally spend about $30-$40 in odds and ins of clothing for my son every month so this is perfect. Here is what Wittlebee say’s about their service:
“Wittlebee is a monthly membership service that automatically ships you a box full of your kid's clothing essentials. Our service is meant to supplement your existing clothes supply and ensure you're always well stocked with the basics (onesies, t-shirts, leggings, socks and more). As your child grows so do the sizes of clothes you receive each month. Every box contains clothes worth over $100 in retail value.”
So how does it work?
- Select your child’s gender, name and age
- Select clothing size
- Fill out your style profile, choosing between: Princess, Diva, Hipster, Sporty, Geek Girl, Preppy, Casual and Mix and Match.
- Select up to two graphics that best fits your child’s style
- Choose up to 3 favorite colors
- What articles of clothing your child most needs right now (shirts, long sleeve, shorts, pants, onesies)
- Type of climate you currently need clothes for.
- You have the option to consult with a stylist over the phone or through email. Or you can add your own notes.
- Pay $39.99
- Wait for your shipment!
I chose the casual style, with stripes and cars as our graphics and I couldn’t be happier with the items we received. My son loved the clothes he got so much that he wanted to wear his new clothes right away. Of course he had to wait for them to be washed. All the clothes were brands that I recognized and would consider name brand. We got American Apparel, Carter’s, Kenneth Cole, ESprit, Hanna Barbera, K. Kauf-Man, and Paul Frank. I looked up the value of each item and our box had an approximate value of $102.99! Great value for only $39.99, you get more than double what you paid for the box. I’m loving Wittlebee.
If you’re not happy with anything you received Wittlebee will do their best to replace it with something that is more your style. Superb customer service!
Want to sign up for Wittlebee? Head here: Wittlebee.com receive a $10 Discount when you use my link. To learn about giveaways and other Wittlebee happenings “Like” Wittlebee's Facebook Page.
Currently Wittlebee is having a giveaway on their blog. The prize is a Blooming Bath and a Wittlebee Box! Check it out and enter here: blog.wittlebee.com
* I was sent a sample of Wittlebee for review purposes. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. This blog post contains affiliate links*