I have to be honest and say that I was not a fan of Garnier Fructis' old formula. So I was interested to try the new formula when I was asked to join the Garnier Fructis BzzCampaign through BzzAgent. Those who joined the Garnier Fructis BzzCampaign were asked to choose between the Triple Nutrition and Sleek and Straight. I chose the Triple Nutrition because I have been dealing with a lot of split ends and damage from heat styling, coloring and tying my hair up so often.
Before I get into my personal review let's go through What Garnier says about the new and improved formula:
- Works best with dry or damaged hair
- Nourish hair to the core so it shines from within
- Formulated with fortified Fruit Science- three weightless nutritive fruit oils(olive, avocado, and shea)
- Packed with ultra rich and nourishing conditioners that rinse clean- we dare you to find something that treats your damaged hair better!
- Part of a larger Triple Nutrition line that includes Nutrient Spray and 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment
- Now in Greener bottles containing PET(most widely recycled plastic) and 30% Recycled plastic. Also 10% lighter which saves over 125 tons of plastic annually.
I've been using the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner for a little over 2 weeks now. I'm finding that my hair is more shiny, and so incredibly silky and smooth. I have zero knots (no joke) and I can't stop running my fingers through my hair. The shampoo is the creamiest, and richest formula I have ever used. I was amazed at the thick, creamy lather that this shampoo created. The shampoo alone is great. I have started to use the shampoo in my 3 yr old's hair. It leaves his hair so soft, and moisturized and most importantly clean without making it feel like straw.
The one negative that I have found is that it makes my naturally oily hair seem to get oily faster then it normally would with my old shampoo and conditioner. That being said, it doesn't effect it so much that I wouldn't use it. I also think it may be getting oily faster because I'm constantly touching it now too. (I can't help it. It's so soft!)
You can find Garnier Fructis products in most drugstores, grocery stores and mass retailers. The suggested retail price is $3.99 for 13oz bottles and $6.99 for the 25.4oz bottles.
"Like" Garnier on Facebook and learn about all the latest coupons and giveaways.
*I'm a member of BzzAgent and I received these products for free to sample in exchange for my honest opinions. Join BzzAgent, it's free and fun! https://www.bzzagent.com*