Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scentsy's April Warmer and Scent of the Month

This post is incredibly late but there is still time to purchase Scentsy's April Warmer and Scent of the Month. April's picks just happen to be my new favorites, and I'm not just saying that because I want to increase sales(although that would be nice*wink*) The Mother's Day Warmer is so gorgeous, and the scent is amazing! It's one of the lighter Scentsy scents but I find it perfect for my bedroom. Now I just hope that the scent eventually makes it into the perfume and body mist fragrance selection. 

 APRIL WARMER | Mother’s Day
Give Mom a gift as elegant and warm as she is. The understated curves
and soft mauve finish of Mother’s Day are topped by a luxe medallion of
interconnected silver hearts, spangled with sparkling rhinestones. Pair
Mother’s Day with Cerise for a sweet gift Mom won’t soon forget.

  The April Mother's Day Warmer and Cerise Scent products are all 10% off for the month of April. Purchase them and other Scentsy products on my personal website. https://valleywickless.scentsy.us/Scentsy

 Interested in Hosting a party in home, or online to earn rewards? Contact me for details!

Make money working from home and on your own time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)