Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nature's Sleep Terry Slippers w/Memory Foam Review


 I am a person whom hates and I mean hates not having shoes on. Even in the house I need shoes of some sort or I'm not comfortable. The only time I go without shoes of course is when I'm sleeping. This is a relatively new thing for me, up until about 3 yrs ago, I was the complete opposite. I hated shoes. Any who, Since I feel the need to have something on my feet at almost all times, house shoes aka slippers are  something I go through quite often. The reason being is that I've never splurged for a nice pair, and instead opted for slippers from Target and Walmart. They never last long and are not usually comfortable for very long, loosing the cushion after only a couple days. Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity to do a review for Nature's Sleep Slippers.

 Nature's Sleep offers Slippers made from the same memory foam as their mattresses. Yep, they are THAT comfortable. Their are two styles. Closed Toe and Opened Toe, and they come in a variety of different colors. I opted for the closed toe in tan. I've been wearing them constantly for about a week now and they are still just as comfortable as the day I first put them on. I love the soft memory foam and that the foam offers support for the arches of my feet that normally aren't supported with slippers. Another great thing about the Nature's Sleep Slippers are the thermoplastic rubber soles, which means I can actually wear them outside if need be and not worry about them getting wet. As well as them being able to withstand a lot more wear.


 Here's what Nature's Sleep says about their Slippers:
Plush comfort and luxury with every step.  Indoors or out, these closed-toe slippers offer the perfect balance of softness and support in thanks to the visco-elastic memory foam inner sole, which cradles and contours to your feet while absorbing pressure and impact.
  • S, M, L, XL
  • Upper/inner sole 80% cotton/20% polyester; lining 100% polyester; thermoplastic rubber bottom
 I am loving my slippers and until recently I have to be honest and say that I didn't know that Nature's Sleep offered Slippers. I only knew them as a mattress company. Ever growing and finding new ways to make us all more comfortable. Maybe they'll make a memory foam couch next?...On second thought I hope they don't do that. Then I'd never get off it!

 The Nature's Sleep Closed Toe Terry Slipper's are $30 and can be purchased on their website. Nature's Sleep Mattresses and other products can be purchased all over the US in many Mattress Retailers and Sleep Shops or of course on their website http://www.naturessleep.com/. Also Like them on Facebook to be alerted to all their sales and deals. Groupon usually has great deals for Nature's Sleep as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)