Monday, April 02, 2012

March Eco-Emi


 If you've been reading my blog for awhile you may already be familiar with Eco-Emi. I used to write up a blog post every month for the lastest Eco-Emi Box. I loved my boxes. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my subscription do to money issues. Then a whole new group of monthly subscription services came out and I tried those. I found myself wishing that I had just stuck to Eco-Emi. With Eco-Emi you are getting what you pay for and more. As well as really great customer service. I REALLY, REALLY MISSED IT! I tried to re-subscribe only to find that there is a waiting list. :( It's ok though because I was approved for a review. Which means I can get my fix and be able to hold off a little longer. LOL.

 Eco-Emi is a Eco-Friendly, Green and Vegan monthly lifestyle subscription service. Rather than just getting cosmetic and beauty samples, you get a mix of food, household, cleaning, health and wellness.  It being a lifestyle box is great for me because I get to try a little bit of everything and helps introduce me to great Green Companies. I personally find the world of Green and Eco-Friendly products extremely overwhelming. Has helped so much, and I've found some products and companies that I had been passing up before and use everyday now. The cost of Eco-Emi is $15 monthly for residents of the US and $30 monthly for International residents.  Payments are easy and secure through Paypal.

 So let's get into what was in the March Eco-Emi Box which is to help you get ready for Spring!

  • Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner by Greenbody Greenplanet 8oz $24
  • Vegan Mineral Eye Shadows & Vegan Gel Eyeliner by The All Natural Face Eyeshadow $3.50 Gel Eyeliner $5.75 ( I love these! Smooth, & Buildable eyeshadows. The gel liner is jet black and matte)
  • Raw Vegan Bar by Bella 20ct $19.80 (I received the Chocolate flavor. It's not for me. Tastes more like dates then anything else)
  • Pomegranate Gum by Vitacare $1.69
  • Toothbrush by Vitacare $3.39
  • Lip Tint by Badger $6.50
  • Pear Tree Specialty Liquid Soap by Old Post Road Oils(Vegan) $7
  • Incense by Auromere Ayurvedic multiple scents sample pack. $6.95 (haven't tried these but I've never met an Auromere Ayurvedic product I didn't like) 
Marches Eco-Emi was great and I am totally satisfied with it. I cannot wait till my turn comes up on the waiting list. If your interested in receiving an Eco-Emi you can Join here.  Check out Eco-Emi on Facebook too! 

*I was sent the March Eco-Emi box free for the purposes of this blog post. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)