Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Luminess Air Review




 Luminess Air is an airbrushing system that offers even makeup novices the chance to have flawless air brushed makeup at home. I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I was to be able to review a Luminess Air system. Although I had seen the infomercial videos about how easy it was, I was unsure about whether I was going to be able to receive the same results.

  When I received my system I watched the quick 20 minute video and read through the booklet that comes with your system. Immediately after,  although late in the evening I was ready to use my new airbrushing system. My first application was horrible. It was everything the video tells you not to do. I looked terrible and blotchy. Half the time I wasn't pulling far enough back on the bucket and nothing was coming out, then I'd pull too far back and get too much. Determined not to give up, and learning from the mistakes of the first application I washed my face and tried again. The second time was the charm. I did it! That night I got compliments on how great my skin looked, and people were actually surprised to find that I was wearing makeup at all! So, as a beginner with my Luminess  Air system I was able to achieve that flawless natural complexion their commercials had promised. For me this is a huge deal as I have suffered from bad skin for many years and have some discoloration as a result. I also have a purple birthmark on my right eyelid that the Luminess Air system covers very easily. I was initially worried that the water and mineral based foundation was not going to hold up to the triple digit heat of the California Valley. I'm happy to report that it did very well in the heat and lasted most of the day without a powder touch-up, and I have oily skin. I have been using my system everyday since receiving it. Since then, I have gotten even better and faster. I now can have a fully made up face including mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick in less then 10 minutes. Which is half the time of my normal makeup routine. 
One of the other things that I was impressed with when it comes to Luminess Air is that they offer payment plans so that even women on a limited budget can afford their own system. My system has a payment plan of four monthly payments of $49.99. The also offer a trial for $29.95, so you can try it for yourself and see if it is right for you.  The makeup its self is very pricey but well worth the cost. Not to mention that you are only using about six to eight drops everyday, so even the smaller bottle of foundation should last quite a while.
  So, if you can't already tell. I would highly recommend the Luminess Air system. I am so happy with my results and the sheer ease of use. Amazing product. If you would like to check out Luminess Air for yourself please head over to their website, Luminess Air.

2 comments:

  1. I have a purple/blue birthmark on the right side of my face. It pretty much takes up half of my face. I've been looking for a make up that has good coverage but doesn't look too cakey. I read where you have a birthmark as well. Does it really cover it well without having to apply too much make up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,

      Yes, I have a purple birthmark over my right eye and the Luminess Air really does cover it. With the Luminess Air I can easily build up coverage in certain areas and it still feels really light.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)