Sunday, August 07, 2011

J.R. Watkins Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion

As you may remember this hand and body lotion was one of the sample products that I received in my July Eco-Emi. Out of all the July products this lotion was my favorite. It is certified by the Natural Products Association and is 97.80% Natural. It leaves my skin super soft, absorbs quickly and does not leave even the slightest bit of greasiness. Although it is Aloe and Green Tea it smells to me to be a soft mixture of sweet Jasmine and Rose. Which I love. Jasmine is one of my absolute favorite scents. I have checked out the J.R. Watkins website and found that they have a Coconut Milk and Honey Hand & Body Lotion, which I plan on purchasing and trying out on my son whom has Eczema. It has been an uphill battle finding a lotion that works well at moisturizing and not irritating my sons skin. After using some of the Aloe & Green Tea lotion on him and finding that it didn't irritate and did a great job of keeping his sensitive skin moisturized it's my thinking that the Coconut Milk and Honey lotion is going to be a winner. J.R. Watkins products a very affordable with the lotion retailing at $9.99 for 11 fl. oz.  They also make natural food seasoning products as well as home cleaning products. Check out their website here www.jrwatkins.com
I have to thank Christine at Eco-Emi for introducing me to yet another great product and company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)