Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wholesale Children's Costumes from WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com Review



It’s about that time, we are quickly approaching fall and it’s time to start thinking about what our kids are going to be for Halloween. I love Halloween, no scratch that. I love fall, I love everything about it. The weather, the leaves, the smells, the pumpkins. So it is not uncommon for me to anxiously await its arrival, along with my favorite holiday, Halloween.  

 I love Halloween and my favorite part has always been dressing up. Now as a mother, it’s even more fun to watch my child’s excitement at the Holiday. I appreciate a good selection of costumes to choose from, and a lot of local stores just don’t offer the greatest selection. WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com has an awesome selection of costumes; there are hundreds to choose from. Anything you can possibly dream up to dress up as WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com has it and if they don’t the have everything you need to put it together yourself. They even have pet costumes, props, and decorations.  On top of their selection their prices are unbeatable.  

  After looking around the website for Halloween Costumes for Kids with my 3 year old son, we narrowed it down to about 4 costumes and then decided on The Toddler Make a Wish Costume. We both love it. It looks just like a regular race car driver’s jumpsuit. It comes with the jumpsuit, the hat, a gold winner’s medal, a checkered flag, a plastic race track mat, 5 little racecars and an activity book! All for only $21.90.  Not only is it a great costume but he can wear it long after Halloween for dress up, and imaginary play and of course he will get a lot of use out of the racetrack mat and the racecars. 

 I’m impressed with the quality of the costume as well.  The material isn’t really thick but it will definitely hold up to wear from a toddler. I don’t mind that it’s not a thick material as in the California Valley where we live, it’s still pretty warm come Halloween, and if you live in an area that tends to be cold around Halloween you can easily layer clothes under the costume. Usually when I purchase costumes they almost always have loose strings hanging as well as the loose seams that come along with that.  This costume had none of that poor stitching and this is why I’m confident it will hold up well after Halloween for playtime.  My son wears a size 5T or 4, and since I wanted him to get more use out of the costume after Halloween, I chose a bigger size and got him the Large which says it fits a size 4-6 and it is already a little high in the legs. So it’s safe to say that this particular costume runs a little small. (Wholesalecostumes.com offers returns and exchanges, if you make they return or exchange within 10 days of receiving it return shipping is on them). 

No matter what time of year it may be, if you’re in the market for a costume I highly recommend Wholesalehalloweencostumes.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)