Tuesday, June 07, 2011

StyleFind

As single mother I am always on the look out for great deals in beauty and fashion. As a BzzAgent I got offered this deal a while ago and as soon I saw that it was from Allure I didn't even look at the website, just assuming(wrongly) that it was way over my tight budget. BzzAgent sent me another email about it so I decided to head over and take a look. What did I find there? Clothes, Accessories, handbags and my favorite High end makeup at a price that I could afford. I highly recommend that you go check this out. Yes, it is what is called a "BzzScape" but I did/do not get anything for free in this. It was just recommend as a great find. A great find that I decided I had to share with my readers. So, what are you waiting for? Check it out! I have added an advertisement of theirs to the left hand side of my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)