Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laura Geller Blush N' Brighten

I'm away from home on a short two week vacay, but still want to give a review a week on each of the products I recieved in my June Birchbox. I thought that I would start with the product that I have used the most. The Laura Geller Blush N' Brighten mine was in Como with a highlighter in Portofino. I love this product! It gives me a beautiful pink glow, the highlighter is great too but super shimmery. I have oily skin so. I don't like too much shimmer as it tends to make me look more shiny. This is a great blush for summer. I love it, BUT would not pay $29.95 for a blush that I could get for far cheaper from Physicians Formula. Glad mine was free, or depending on how you look at it $10 bucks. Next weeks product will be my second fave the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lotion. Thanks for reading. Until next time. XOXO, Kristy If you enjoyed this post please Follow or Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)