Saturday, October 05, 2013

Scentsy's October Scent and Warmer of the Month!

 It's been 3 months, but I'm back in the Scentsy game. I'm so excited. I always love the Scentsy Holiday catalog filled with festive warmers and scents. This month's warmer and scent are perfect for October. Allow me to introduce to you our October Warmer of the Month, Scarecrow. The scent of the month is Cider Mill.
Make a friend from the fields! Scarecrow features a lovable face with button eyes, patchwork details, and a removable brick-red hat that conceals the warmer’s dish. A twine “necklace” and autumn flower add extra personality. $35.00 $31.50 Save 10% October only. 

 Cider Mill brings together fresh apples, crushed pumpkin, and simmering spices for a cozy autumn treat. $5.00 $4.50 Save 10% October Only.

Wanting to make this fellow your friend? Please order from my online relaunch party here; Kristy's ReLaunch Party

Questions? Interested in hosting a party and earning rewards? Please don't hesitate to contact me. Contact Me
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you for giving your contacts but this much information is not ok for me to contact with you and to order from you So please Provide more information about your product So that I can order from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)