Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mr.Chewy.com Review


What if I told you that you could buy your pets premium food, have it delivered and have $10 donated to an animal charity of your choice, all while sitting in front of your computer? I know right, it's awesome! Let me introduce you to Mr.Chewy.com. Mr. Chewy offers premium brand pet food, treats, pet care such as litter and potty pads all for a great price. It's delivered right to your door and without doing more than buying your pet's food or care items (which you normally do right?) Mr.Chewy donates money to animal charity's. Now that's taking something that is normally humdrum and making it worthwhile. I love that!  Mr.Chewy also offers a scheduled delivery program so that you'll never forget to pick up your pets food again, its already on its way! Or if your like me and forget when it's time for the next Frontline treatment, having it on a delivery schedule really helps. Free shipping on orders $49+ and $4.95 flat rate shipping on all orders below $49. Shipping is super fast. I received my order in 4 days.

 They are currently offering 15% off sitewide, and if you use my referral code you get 10% off your first order and $10 is donated to an amazing animal charity use the code: KRIS7356.  

Who is Mr. Chewy?


Just an average dog with big dreams...

We asked ourselves: Can we create a household brand and sustainable business that will allow us to pursue our passion for helping animals? From that question, Mr. Chewy is born.

What we do...

Mr. Chewy is the spot for pet people.

Why we're better...

Mr. Chewy delivers pet happiness by conveniently shipping 70+ brands of pet food and stuff (for free!) while ensuring at-risk animals' lives are improved across the planet.

Why it matters...

At-risk animals need a hero -- and let's face it -- driving to the store and schlepping pet stuff bites.

Why it's better...

Unlike the big, corporate, profit-driven pet retailers, MrChewy.com is driven by pet happiness not the bottom line.

 Check out Mr.Chewy's website www.mrchewy.com and Like them on Facebook

*I was given a $50 credit to Mr.Chewy.com in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest*

2 comments:

  1. i like that they give to charity, and have a wide selection!

    velvetelvis46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not have a good experience with this company at all, and they were not willing to understand/correct the problem. they even banned me from their facebook so I was not able to communicate there either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)