Monday, July 25, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Collection Review

Maybelline's Fit Me Collection is designed to give your skin a more natural appearance. It covers while letting you skins natural highs and lows come through. Once you find your shade there are concealer's, blushes, bronzers and pressed powder that correspond with your skin tone and are made to compliment it. I immediately bought the entire line right when it came out earlier this year. I have to say that the Fit Collection really does live up to all it claims to do. I felt that the foundation offered great coverage that felt light on my skin and didn't look heavy. However,  I didn't like how the foundations finish is very dewy. I have oily skin, so dewy is never a good finish on me. It made my skin too shiny even with the pressed powder over it. The shininess of course only got worse as the day went on, until my makeup looked and felt as if it was going to slide right off my face. With that said I love the concealer and blush that correspond with my foundation color. I chose the blush in Light Pink. This blush gave me a very pretty flush of color in the perfect shade for my skin. I found it to be very build-able. The concealer is great. Perfect for concealing blemishes and under eye circles. I like to use it around my nose too. I don't use the foundation but the concealer and blush have become staples in my everyday makeup routine. You can find Maybelline and their Fit Me collection at most drugstores, and mass retailers.
 Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe or follow. XOXO ~Kristy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)