Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Been Awhile....

So it's been quite a while since I last posted! I've been a busy little bee. I've really gotten into the coupon thing and I'm actually really enjoying it. I haven't gone out to use my coupons yet as I'm waiting for this Sunday's paper so within the next few days I will update with my shopping trip.
I've started a new BzzCampaign for TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner which couldn't have come at a better time as I should be receiving my coupon for a free box of John Frieda Color Foam and the TRESemme shampoo and condtioner at the same time. So, I'll truly be able to tell you how well the TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner works. I really am loving being a BzzAgent and getting the opportunity to try and review products for free. It's also turning me on to products that I may have never tried before! Love it. If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent please click the link on the right side of this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)